Team up Rules
Official Contest, Purchase Incentive & Reward Rules
GRAND PRIZE CONTEST
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, purchases must be made at/through the Graybar Canada Vaughan location only. Contractors must be based in the GTA.
- Employees of Graybar Canada, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
Entry online via Graybar Canada Contest Landing Page: graybarcanada.com/teamup
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per business. Entry must come from a valid company email account.
- To enter, visit the contest landing page – graybarcanada.com/teamup review the contest details, rule & regulations and submit your email address information.
- The contest starts on February 1, 2019 and all entries must be received by Graybar Canada by 11:59 p.m. EST on April 30, 2019. Graybar Canada is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On May 1, 2019, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid email address entries. Remaining valid entries will be retained until winning entry has been confirmed in case a second draw becomes necessary.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive a credit of $3,000 to purchase new workwear for their business. The winner will be provided with merchandise options (hats, jackets etc.) from Graybar Canada’s uniform partner to choose from. Winner will select options up to $3,000. Winner may choose to add to the order, but any amount in excess of $3,000 is the responsibility of the winner to pay. To qualify for prize payment, the workwear must contain the Schneider Electric and Graybar Canada logos as part of the branding. Design is subject to Graybar Canada review and approval. The $3,000 credit must be applied within 6 months of awarding of prize.
- The winner will be notified via email (and phone if contact # is available). Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Graybar Canada at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification of win. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. The winner must show picture identification to claim prize. Graybar Canada reserves the right to ask for additional identification and verification that the claimant is associated with the winning company if necessary.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Graybar Canada. Graybar Canada has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all provincial and federal taxes on prizes based on the prize value as set forth in these rules.
- Only one grand prize will be awarded.
- Graybar Canada is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Graybar Canada is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Graybar Canada has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Graybar Canada and Schneider Electric accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Graybar Canada cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Graybar Canada is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Graybar Canada reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Graybar Canada, Schneider Electric, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with anyone other than Graybar Canada.
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC PRODUCT PURCHASE INCENTIVE
- Receive a $200 Visa gift card for every $10,000 or greater purchase of Schneider Electric distribution, controls and automation products .
- Accumulative transactions apply. Direct and project orders excluded.
- Purchase incentive begins February 1 and ends April 30, 2019 or when gift card quantity limit is reached. Whichever is sooner.
- Limited quantities. $200 Visa gift card will be awarded on first 45 qualifying product orders.
- Purchaser does not have to enter Team Up with Graybar Canada & Schneider Electric grand prize contest to qualify for purchase incentive.
- Schneider Electric product purchase incentive only available at Graybar Canada in Vaughan. Purchases from other Graybar Canada branches do not qualify.
- Graybar Canada reserves the right to extend the promotion end date.
- Graybar Canada reserves the right to add to the number of gift cards offered beyond the initial 45.
- Gift cards will be sent to qualifying purchasers after April 30 promotion deadline.
- Fulfillment and gift card delivery are the sole responsibility of Graybar Canada, not Schneider Electric.
- Visa is in no way a sponsor or affiliated with this promotion.
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC KIOSK GIVEAWAY
- No purchase necessary. Offer only available at Graybar Canada in Vaughan.
- To qualify, individual must visit the new Schneider Electric Project Kiosk in person at Vaughan warehouse and create a bill of material.
- Kiosk giveaway is $20 coffee gift card.
- Limited quantity. Coffee cards will be awarded to the first 50 visitors who build and submit a project list via the Schneider Electric Kiosk.
- One products list submission per person. Individual can participate only once.
- In the event multiple individuals who work for the same company submit product lists, only one submission per company will be eligible for the gift card.
- Coffee card giveaway starts February 1 and ends April 30, 2019 or when gift card quantity limit is reached. Whichever is sooner.
- Graybar Canada reserves the right to extend the promotion end date.
- Graybar Canada reserves the right to add to the number of gift cards offered beyond the initial 50.
- Kiosk visitors do not need to enter the Team Up with Graybar Canada & Schneider Electric grand prize contest to qualify for kiosk reward.
- Gift cards will be sent out at the branch’s discretion.
- Fulfillment and gift card delivery are the sole responsibilities of Graybar Canada, not Schneider Electric.
- In participating, you acknowledge that Graybar Canada has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you have visited the Schneider Electric Kiosk. Graybar Canada will not disclose any details of your product list or specific kiosk activities.