April 3, 2020
All Branches, including Ontario locations, are open for business at this time with building access restrictions.
To our valued customers,
As the COVID-19 virus continues to spread, Graybar Canada would like to provide you with an update as to what we are doing to keep our employees, customers and suppliers safe.
- The Graybar Canada Pandemic Team meets daily to address the questions and concerns of our employees and customers.
- Our sales force is working remotely and is respecting the COVID-19 policies of our suppliers and customers. Customer and supplier communications are now being conducted via phone, email and text.
- To further support Social Distancing, we have implemented a temporary Building Access Restrictions policy. This will help to keep both our employees and customers safe.
- Due to Social Distancing, we are not processing product returns at this time.
- We continue to follow the recommended guidelines set out by the Government of Canada to restrict all non-essential international and domestic travel.
- Extra attention is being given to the cleaning of all branch common and office areas.
Our warehouses are well-stocked with inventory and our staff are working diligently to provide a high level of service. While customer access to our counters and office area is temporarily restricted, we encourage you to place your orders via phone, email or text. Material can still be picked up at our door, shipped via company van or transport/couriers or special pickup arrangements can be made with your local branch if required.
We appreciate your continued business and will do whatever we can to support the needs of our customers and to provide uninterrupted service.
Graybar Canada is committed to following the recommended guidelines set out by the Government of Canada with regards to managing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We will take all necessary precautionary measures within our means to protect our employees and you our valued customer.
For more information about Graybar Canada’s Ontario COVID-19 procedures, click here.
Please contact your local branch for questions about order contact information.
Peter Horncastle, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Supplier Partner Updates:
Below is a list of COVID-19 updates from our supplier and industry partners.
Tempo (formerly Greenlee Communications)
Customer Payment Options:
During this time, while we navigate the COVID-19 and practice social distancing, we are still servicing our customers’ needs and able to accept and process payments.
Options available that will work with the distancing and still enable your firm’s account to be paid:
- Accounts can be paid via on-line banking (same as paying utility bill), attached are details as applicable.
- Payment via EFT, please contact the Finance dept and we will send the required banking details to have set up
- Will accept payments via credit card.
- If already set up with info stored thru Chase Paymentech, then you can email your Account #, amount to be paid/payment details and indicate card on file.
- If not signed up, to maintain our PCI compliance standards, you will need to call in your credit card payment to your Financial Mgr.
- Should you wish to be set up for secure storage of your credit card info for future, please contact the Finance Dept.
- If mailed, it may take a few extra days to reach us. Or if being dropped off at the branch, you will need to call the branch once you arrive for them to meet you at the door.
We can set up your account to receive invoices via email. All that is required, is the applicable e-address.
If you have further questions on any of the above options, please feel free to contact your local branch or financial manager.